When you buy from most any of the links in the webpage you help feed our little rascals. But don't feel like you need to buy things just to support us! Buy as it will be a blessing to you, and you can bless us in the process! We only recommend companies and products which we personally know and love, and you might find them very useful too.
We have used Beeyoutiful products for over 7 years and love them all! A great family run business and quality standards you can trust.
We love their Answers magazine and their witness.
Used books, great prices, used them for years and they have saved me a load.
This is our favorite resource for supplies making home remedies. I can't even begin to estimate how much money this has saved us over the years.
We are joyful supporters of a local Crisis Pregnancy Center. Click the link below to learn more.
Our Favorite Books, Music & Movies
- Raising Godly Tomatoes L. Elisabeth Krueger
- Created to be a Helpmeet Debi Pearl
- The Gentle Ways of the Beautiful Woman Anne Ortlund
- Let Me Be a Woman Elisabeth Elliot
- For Women Only Shaunti Feldhahn
- A Mother's Heart Jean Fleming
- The Hidden Art of Homemaking Edith Schaeffer
- Large Family Logistics Kim Brenneman
- Heart and Home Debra Evans
- The Happiest Baby on the Block
- The Business of Being Born
- The Tightwad Gazette Amy Dacyczyn
- Family Man Family Leader Philip Lancaster
- Call to Arms Chuck Black
- Family Shepherds Voddie Baucham
- A Theology of the Family edited by Jeff Pollard and Scott Brown
- Be Your Own Doctor Rachel Weaver
- Be Your Child's Pediatrician Rachel Weaver
- How to Cook Everything Mark Bittman
- Nourishing Traditions Sally Fallon
- The Forgotten Skills of Cooking Darina Allen
- An Everlasting Meal Tamar Adler
- A Biblical Home Education Ruth Beechick
- Homeschooling for Eternity Skeet Savage
- A Wholehearted Education Clarkson
- Homeschool Sanity Sherry Hayes
- Curriculum Advice Vols 1 & 2
- A Charlotte Mason Companion Karen Andreola
- The Big Book of Homeschooling Debi Pearl
- The Holy Bible GOD
- How should we then live Francis Schaeffer
- Art and the Bible Francis Schaeffer
- No final conflict Francis Schaeffer
- Prophecy Sketches Neal Fain
- This present darkness Frank Peretti
- 180 Ray Comfort
- The Robert E. Lee reader compiled by Stanley F. Horn
- Company Aytch by Sam Watkins
- Sergeant York Alvin C. York (and Tom Skeyhill)
- In my father's house Corrie Ten Boom
- Scipio Africanus B.H. Liddell Hart
- 40 Acres and no mule Janice Giles
- Jewish history, Jewish religion Israel Shahak
- Judaism's strange gods Michael Hoffman II
- Can God bless America? John MacArthur
- Revolution in world missions K.P. Yahannan
- The sovereignty of God A.W. Pink
- Tortured for Christ Richard Wurmbrand
- Conversational Evangelism Norman & David Geisler
- A shepherd looks as Psalm 23 Tim Keller
- Soulwinner by C.H. Surgeon
We call it Bo-bo cream at our house, and it gets used at least six days out of seven. Bumps, bruises, ant bites, diaper rash, you name it we rub it on. We have more wonder stories about this product than I can tell you. Most of the time if applied soon after an injury a bruise will never even appear. I ALWAYS carry some. It's one of my best mommy tools.
Tummy Tuneup is a good quality probiotic. Probiotics have to be alive to be of any use to you, they are basically good bacteria. They must be refrigerated to stay alive very long. I love these because they are safe for the whole family. I've sprinkle some on before breastfeeding a colici baby and had great results. We also use it to stop a stomach bug in int's tracks. VERY useful in a large family.